Seja Bem Vindos / Welcome

quarta-feira, 9 de maio de 2018

PRAYER OF THANKS TO GOOD GOD

Good morning, my Lord and my God! I give this prayer and my whole life to your care. Without your help I can do nothing, so do not leave me alone. I ask your forgiveness Lord for all the times that I did not want to be in your presence, prefer other realities and in the end I got frustrated, thank you for not having forsaken me. The sun is already born and you Lord has already illuminated all things. And the first of them was our life, for it gave us the ability to see its path of eternal love and happiness. How sad and miserable it is to stay away from you lord, it will be hard and tiring if we do it. He never abandoned us, Lord God, he always had a merciful plan to free us from the shackles of the evil one. Thank you Father loved for not giving up on us, repeatedly kicked us out of the hole, rescued us from oppression and diabolical slavery.
Thank you, my God and my everything for each day that gives us the gift of health for free, to favor us with work, to have where to rest our heads of rain and the sun. Thank you for our daily bread that never left lacking in our table, everything is providence of your infinite love. Thank you also for the intelligence, the ability to read and write, to discern the events that take place around us, your grace Lord and your Holy Spirit are who renews in us all things, blessed are you for ever! Thank you also for our families, particularly for my father and mother, give them health and peace so that you have a long life to praise you. You give us as our guardians, our protectors, educators and heralds of your word, so ask us so much in your commandment to honor them and respect them as you were yourself.
Blessed be our Lord Jesus Christ, the one responsible for our salvation, the Son of God who has brought us out of eternal bondage. Our model and guide, our redeemer and pastor, blessed and praised be your Lord. I could not fail to honor the mother of my Lord, Mary Most Holy, because she gave her Yes to God, she who contributed to Jesus to come to the world without blemish to redeem all humanity at once, thank you Lord! Glory to the Father, to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, now and forever, amen.

* Most Holy Virgin Mary, pray for us!
"From your servant!"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigado por nos visitar! Volte sempre! Pax et bonum!